April is just around the corner and WITS is ready to celebrate National Poetry Month with our annual A Poem A Day campaign. Starting next Friday, WITS will offer one poem written by a WITS student each day. Here are some ways you can participate:
* Receive the WITS poem every morning in your email.
* Bookmark this page and return for daily inspiration.
* Request free bookmarks for your workplace.
* Tune in to Houston’s KPFT 90.1 FM in the afternoons to hear a WITS student poem.
* Add the WITS blog to your RSS feed reader.
* Leave comments on your favorite poems for the author to enjoy.
* Get the Poem a Day widget. Choose the look you like, and add it to your blog, website, or Facebook/MySpace page. It takes less than a minute to install.
* Write a poem a day.
* Find poetry events in your own neighborhood.