Things to know before registering:
- GRADE SELECTION – Please register students for the grade they will enter next school year, fall 2017.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT – Sibling discounts will be applied at the final step of registration. At checkout, please make sure the first child tuition is $495 and each additional sibling is $445. You will not see this discount until checkout.
- T-SHIRTS – Each registration comes with one free t-shirt. You will be asked for your child’s t-shirt size when entering your child’s registration information. Additional t-shirts are available for purchase for $10.
- FULL CLASSES – If your preferred class is full, your child’s registration will be put on a wait list. If space becomes available, you will be notified and payment will be transferred upon your approval.
- QUESTIONS – If you encounter any problems during registration, please call the WITS office and ask for Program Coordinator Patricia Garcia at 713.523.3877.
- REFUND POLICY – If you are enrolling your child in the WITS + Rice Creative Writing Camp, you have read and understand the following cancellation and refund policy:
- Creative Writing Camp will offer refunds for the full tuition minus a $75 cancellation fee for each child through Monday, May 22.
- Creative Writing Camp will offer refunds of 50% tuition for each child from Tuesday, May 23 through Thursday, June 1.
- No refunds will be given after June 1. Creative Writing Camp will not prorate tuition for students who cannot attend the full schedule of classes.
- STAY CONNECTED – Follow us on social media to stay up to date on WITS news and see fun photos from our summer camp classrooms.
Continue to Registration »