5) Students gain self-esteem through authorship and public performances.
4) In 10 years of data, WITS students show marked improvement in literacy skills and higher standardized test scores.
3) We tailor the project to match your students’ needs and your school’s budget.
2) WITS in-services and professional development workshops have changed teachers’ lives.
1) WITS is ranked the #1 literary program in Texas by the Texas Commission on the Arts.
Call Writers in the Schools today at 713-523-3877 or email Long Chu at email@example.com to sign up for the 2011-2012 school year.