You can celebrate National Poetry Month with WITS in a bunch of different ways. Choose your favorites.
- Receive the WITS poem every morning in your email.
- Bookmark this page and return when ready for inspiration.
- Add the WITS blog to your RSS feed reader.
- Vote for your favorite poems by leaving comments for the authors.
- Get the Poem a Day widget. Choose the look you like, and add it to your blog, website, or Facebook/MySpace page. It takes less than a minute to install.
- Order free bookmarks from WITS. All you need to pay is the s/h charge via PayPal.
- Personal set of 4 (one of each design) = 1$ (U.S. only)
- Class set of 32 (8 of each design) = 5$ (U.S. only)
- Feel free to make a donation–you will still receive the bookmarks that you request!
- Write a poem a day.
- Attend a live WITS event in Houston.
- Find poetry events in your own neighborhood.
Writers in the Schools (WITS) is supported by the City of Houston through the Houston Arts Alliance, Houston Chronicle, Houston Public Library, and Texas Commission on the Arts.