• Gain extensive experience in grant writing, research, event planning, relationship management, and administrative support.
• Develop professional writing experience for a variety of audiences.
• Provide substantial research on key projects
• Provide logistical and administrative support for donor events, including the annual Celebration of Story benefit and gala.
Event and Marketing Internship:
• Develop the ability to write powerful stories that move people.
• Gain extensive experience in professional writing, website writing, blogging, social media, design, and event planning.
• Learn to coordinate an effective media, marketing, or outreach campaign.
• Provide marketing support for special events, including the Celebration of Story benefit on November 5th, 2014.
We ask that interns commit to a minimum of 6 hours each week. Schedules are flexible, but must remain consistent.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to:
Alyssa Stephens, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com
Applications are due Friday, October 26, 2014.