Workshops for Educators
- Writing the City: Second Ward/Segundo Barrio | September 16 & 30, 2017 – Closed
- Beyond Formulas: Writing without Templates | October 14, 2017 9am-3pm – Closed
- Buffalo Bayou: Nature and Nurture | February 10 & 24, 2018 9am-12pm – Closed
- Teachers, WRITE! | February 26 & 27, 2018 9am-3:30pm Register Today »
Teachers, WRITE!: February 26 & 27, 2018 | 9am-3:30pm
Join us for our first annual Teachers, Write! workshop in partnership with the Harris County Department of Education. This two-day hands-on workshop will immerse secondary ELA teachers in the craft of writing so that they are better teachers of writing. Teachers will leave with a portfolio of work ready to share and support students in all genres of writing. If you need a breath of fresh air to add to your writing curriculum, join us for two full days of writing and learning.
• Brush up your writing skills so you become a better teacher of writing.
• Add a breath of fresh air to your writing curriculum, grades 7-12.
• Gain a portfolio of work to share for all genres of writing.
• Participants will receive 12 credit hours.